Friday, February 8, 2013

Everyday is February

 You're so beautiful ,You're so fine
I wish so dearly that you would be mine
Today and always you are in my heart
So please make me happy be My Valentine,
Forever and always we will never be apart.

 We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another. 




“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 

 


What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.



Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.



Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.
 

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.



You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without. 


If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with...






 The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” 
― Marilyn Monroe
 You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
― Dr. Seuss
 
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
 If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” 
― Mother Teresa

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.

There is no silence in my heart, when I'm in love. There is not tears from my soul, no longing or hatred -- only passion, love and romance. When I'm with you, this is how I am. I love you.



Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says 'For the woman I love' and the second, 'For my best friend'.



Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” 
― Lao Tzu



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” 
― AnonymousHoly Bible: 





1 comment: